Riska Kusuma Wardhani
I won the 1st place of XL Writing Contest.

The moment alone has become one of the most precious fragments of my life, due to the unbelievably amount of sheer happiness I felt at that time.

And guess what? I got what I desire most.

A BlackBerry!!

Got Blackberry Curve 8520 (Gemini)

and a nice amount of money!!!

Ignore my ugly and oily face; kinda tired after volunteering for 12 hours

Do you keep in track of my October's wishlist? Do you? Do you notice what I've written on point 2 and 5?? They've been realized, they've become true!

I can get what I want without paying for anything, and in the right month too!

All gratitude is presented to Allah (as nothing is impossible for You), XL and Pesta Blogger+ 2010 (for holding it), and the last but not least, my best friend, Istiarina Putri, who had kindly given me the information about this competition. Remind me to treat you, dear :)

This achievement has driven me to explore deeper into blogging world. Hope I'll receive the same achievement (better more) on next month or next year!

Additional Notes:
At first I was very skeptical with this winning, seeing that some other posts are quite good, and even better in my personal opinion! Some of them even use touchy diction to better capture the hearts of the judges and the readers. Me? I use scientific facts to support the general statement of my post, and mostly I use a businesslike words rather than touchy ones. In order to erase some confusions, can some of you who know please explain the assessment process of this competition? I think it's quite beneficial for future development of myself and others.

Thanks,

Riska
3 Responses
  1. fizer0 Says:

    wah, selamet nih sis,,

    good luck


  2. Athur Alam Says:

    waahh.. selamat sis udah jadi jawara di XL writing kontes.. berarti kemaren naek panggung dunk?? koq ga ngeh ya saya? padahal saya duduk di barisan depan panggung loh.. sekalian nunggu White shoes manggung...


  3. @fizero: big thanks! :)

    @aLamathuR: iya naik panggung, tapi cuma sebentar habis itu cepet-cepet kabur balik ke kursi. malu banget sih, udah tampang gak karuan sempet bengong lama juga gara-gara ga percaya waktu nama dipanggil. thanks juga :)


Post a Comment