Riska Kusuma Wardhani
It sucks because in my case, I don't have anyone to discuss or listen the new songs together with. Either it's me who's too up to date or easy to be bored, or it's them who're too picky or love reminiscing the old songs. There's no synchronization between us.

The most recent case is concerning the Firework song from Katy Perry. I've dedicated the whole December to listen and interpret it when at the same time my friends are still caught up with Teenage Dreams and California Gurls. I've told them that Firework has better lyrics and meaning with quite catchy tune--although not as catchy as California Gurls, yet they never listen.

And when a month later I grow tired (or bored) of Firework and move to listen a set of instrumental songs instead, they turn to play Firework every single time on their media player and on every gadget!

Bloody fantastic.
0 Responses

Post a Comment