Riska Kusuma Wardhani
I should've posted this thank-you note days ago, but I only get the opportunity to do it today, so here we go.

1) Thanks Allah for giving me a chance to live and breath until now. Pampering me with health and plenty of love. You're the Power that Be who always cares about me no matter how dense I am in repaying You. Please grant me long years to live for I still have lots to do and achieve.

2) Thanks Mum and Dad for bringing me to this beautiful, diverse world. Helping me to grow up into what I am today. Showering me with attention and familial love until this very day, this very minute, this very second. I may not always agree with your decisions, but do know that I never stop loving you, unconditionally.

3) Thanks my little sister for teaching me how to be a tolerant, unselfish person. For keeping me on track because I know that you look up to me. My success will be yours, sis, I'll work hard to reach the top of my education and career to inspire you back.

4) Thanks my friends for brightening up my days. You teach me how to communicate and become a part of an integrated community. You teach me how each human being is born different and unique. Some of our friendships may be short-lived and quite erratic, but I'll always remember your faces. You get my back :)

5) Thanks my organizations for teaching me how to work with others. How to coordinate an event in a team. Special thanks for E-Youth and MagStorm 2011 for introducing the joy of sponsorship to me. Komunitas Jendela for sating my hunger of literatures and communications. ISAFIS for appeasing my thirst of English language and diplomatic skills (although I'm still on the learning stage, I'm suck at speaking) and the last but not least, TEDxJakarta for showing me that Indonesia still has hope. That Indonesia is full of countless great thinkers ready to contribute some of their innovation back to community. Hopefully in 5 years or so I can do the same. Money, fame, and top career are meaningless until you donate some of them to your surrounding environment.

0 Responses

Post a Comment