Riska Kusuma Wardhani
Got this cute calendar here. The cupcakes' cuteness are hard to resist, aren't they? *squeal*

Finally February has ended and now we're on to the third month of 2012 which is March. Yay, I get older! It'd be really good too if in this month my campus will actually announce the name of lecturer(s) who will become my thesis advisor. Who knows how I've been feeling restless lately pertaining to the anxiousness of waiting. Err, scratch that sentence, I'm totally bluffing lol.

Anyway, here's a short recap of my accomplishments on February, and their impact to my 2012 resolution:

1) Do more writing: DONE!
Just take a look at my February archives. Not only I write longer than usual, my posts are also quite varied and colorful than before. And most of them are totally written in English!

2) Speak more: IN PROGRESS
Theoretically, yes I do speak more... in Bahasa. I know at the moment I write it that this resolution will be the hardest one to achieve since I live in Indonesia, a country that blatantly uses Bahasa as national language. Worst, unlike before, there's no expat working in my new office to talk to (the consultant doesn't count). And somehow anytime I try to make a mental note to join conversation club or lesson, I hesitate or forget.

3) Be healthy: IN PROGRESS
Err, if you count alive as being healthy, then yes, I'm perfectly healthy enough. Starting from January 30th I get healthy lunchbox courtesy of my current company (so much better than the previous company, and to think that the CEOs of each company--old and new--are brothers!) consisting of rice with chicken/meat/fish, vegetables, side dish, chili sauce and crackers. And don't forget the desserts: fruit and a piece of cake. I feel like 'OMG I'm in heaven!' whenever I take a bite of the lunchbox. Totally delicious, and since it's free,  it helps easing my financial struggle (being 'anak kos') a lot!

As for the intention of doing more exercising, totally failed lol. Not that I haven't tried, I have visited local gym but the monthly and registration fee are bloody outrageous, around IDR225K! Well I personally think that my money can be used on something else that's more beneficial, like external HDD.


4) Graduate: IN PROGRESS
To be honest the progress is zip, nada, nothing. Yes I've thought of a perfect title for my thesis, but it'd be pointless without the approval of thesis advisor(s).

5) Get a job with high salary, preferably in a multinational company: NO WAY AT THIS MOMENT!
I totally want to get this job right now what's with lots of vacancies spread through internet, but sadly most of them need candidates who have hold Bachelor Degree and the last time I checked I haven't graduated yet.


Another accomplishment achieved on February is my participation in a blog writing competition held by Axis. The blog entry that I've submitted can be read exactly below (or before) this post. As usual, I write with a touch of my major (Economics, anyone?) and personal experience. If you so far enjoy reading the post, please do leave a review or comment.
 
0 Responses

Post a Comment